1. Old man winter has a hold on us, and I don't mind. The country road of home is vibrant in all four of the beautiful seasons that Mother Nature bestows upon us.
2. I sit in front of the woodstove, with a giant bowl of Pistachio Almond ice cream. It's my latest fave. In the summertime my fave is Black Raspberry.
Click here for my daughter's fave...Ice Cream.
3. There seems to be a few lingering Christmas ornaments that fell down in between the couch cushions when in a frenzy, I just starting yanking them off without putting them in their proper boxes. A flattened snowman, and a lonely angel are looking for all their friends;)
4. The After Christmas Tree is out in the woods adorned with popcorn and apple slices covered in peanut butter and birdseed for our fine feathered friends.
5. I bought my daughter a very nice gift certificate for a spa...she may not get it. Could be mine, all mine...
Linking up with Random 5 Friday, Friday Fences and Weekend in Black and White. Stop by to say "HEY". Have a terrific weekend!