1. I was hoping for more snow than this. It was a peaceful snowfall during the night.
That's when I love to walk the dog. It is so quiet.
2. My friend loves his warm blankie when trekking through the snow.
What a great blue sky!
Different tree shots. I love the intrigue of the foggy shot.
3. I hate taking down Christmas. It all comes and goes way too fast.
Perhaps I will leave it all up for just abit longer!
4. I have many winter projects that are on my list of "to finish". I did however, finish knitting an earthtone scarf while on a car ride to CT last weekend. It is a gift.
5. I am participating once again in the GROW YOUR BLOG PARTY with Vicki and friends. If you are interested, just click on the link and sign up! I've made so many new blog friends from all over the world. And I will have a giveaway with my post.
So stay tuned...