Friday ramblings for Random 5 Friday with Nancy at A Rural Journal.
1. Now that the hot days of summer are rolling quite nicely into this beautiful season of Autumn, it is time to get out the yarn and start knitting. And I can knit a scarf a mile long...but nothing else!
2. I am making my way through the giant bushel of apples that we picked last weekend. Apple pie, apple crisp...haven't made it to the applesauce just yet. And of course, everyone has one to munch on for an afternoon snack.
3. My altered book Art Journal Hop is quite an undertaking with 10 participants. Looks like we will be working through the winter to complete the project. Sneak Peak here
4. I think it's a grand day to be out and about to enjoy the beautiful views and terrific temps. High 70's. And it won't be like that for long!
5. I am going to snap the changing progress of colors of this view of the ridge. It won't be long now before the whole ridge is aflame with color. And the air is crisp and clean! I love the fall and all of its beauty and bounty. Get out there and enjoy it wherever you are!!!