Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have
high tide always and a full moon every night. ~ Hal Borland
1. I can't get anything done because I am so distracted by the beauty of Autumn.
|Nina's Sassafras Tree at Two Crow Cottage|
2. Right now I have 3 altered books started that must be completed for a swap. But once again, I can't seem to concentrate on any sort of indoor project when all this is going on outside.
Art Journal Hop/Kitty's work here in the forefront.
3. Okay, I have joined an Ukulele Club. Yes, went for the first time this week. I had no idea there were so many different styles of ukes! And with my Mama's island DNA, and my true Aloha Spirit, I'm tuning in and getting ready for my journey to her island paradise.
Yes, this makes me happy!
The Beautiful Napali Coastline of Kauai
4. I have a very musically inclined family...all 4 of my siblings and I, my Dad, and my awesomely cool and very talented 3 children! Lucky me:) Though only Dad has played the little ukulele. Probably how he wooed my beautiful Mother while he was in the service during the war.
|My beautiful Island Mama|
5. I am going to play with clay this weekend and make some incense from all the dried herbs, woods and resins given to me from Nina at Happy Herbs Soap. And I'm going to go up into the mountains to breathe deep!!! It's good for my soul.
Linking up with Nancy and friends at A Rural Journal