|Soy Candle Making|
1. I went to a Soy Candle Making party yesterday for the 2nd time with a great group of gal pals. They smell fantastic, and add a nice glow to the season now that the first frost has arrived.
2. It won't be long now before the pond geese take to the sky.
3. Autumn is coming to a close here in the northeast, and it makes me sad because it is/was so beautiful. Just not ready for the dreaded "s" word. And it sure is cold enough out there today.
4. I made an Autumn collage on my desk! I LOVE IT! Complete with the tiny bird nest that blew down to land at my feet as I was passing by.
5. Yes, the Universe continues its glorious and beautiful dialogue with me, and I am very happy to get out there and take part. The sounds of the rustling leaves and the scurrying of the squirrels and chipmunks as they prepare their winter nests gives me peace. I am happy!
|Chipmunk of Two Crow Cottage|