Friday, July 13, 2012

Walking Labyrinth

While vacationing in Delaware, I found Lavender Fields and a wonderful
Walking Labyrinth.  
Here I am in the center of it feeling absolutely happy!  Can you tell?
 And below is my lovely daughter in deep thought...always...a Philosophy Major.

For more on the Labyrinth and the beauty of Lavender Fields, visit 

More beauty of the vacation is this terrific cactus that bloomed
just for us on our last day.
It hangs inside the outdoor shower next to the pool, 
and we were careful all week long not to disturb the buds.
Voila...it bloomed for us on our last day! 
And here is my very own personal REHOBOTH BEACH PATROL...
Oh my darling daughters just loved putting those t-shirts on!  
I think the only reason they humored me was so they can say,
"Remember when Mom made us where those goofy shirts?"
I definitely created a memory!!!  And isn't that what
MOMS DO BEST???


No comments:

Post a Comment