Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter In The Big Woods, Again...

YAY! SNOW DAY!...No school, no work (means no pay), but a day in pj's drinking hot chocolate and making peanut butter/kiss cookies and sitting by the fire watching Nina's "Rebecca" dvd...well, nothing could be finer!  Perhaps I can even persuade the little darlings to make a snowman named, Just Bob!

Had a wonderful day at Nina's soapmaking studio yesterday at Two Crow Cottage.  I got to grind up all those lovely roots, and herbs and flowers and such that she uses in her all natural soaps and incense.  Then the sifting process, which is much more tedious, as the grind must be a fine powder for incense blends.  I even got to mix my own blend.  I made a batch of it up last night and my cones are drying nicely on my shelf making me smile:)

OH, TO LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST!  COULDN'T LIVE ANY PLACE ELSE ON EARTH!

Here's wishing everyone a "Great Creative Day"!

Affectionately posted by:
Vicki, who is outofhand today with papers, fabric, and lots of ribbons and lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment