Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Ok, here is my favorite impromptu journal page, from last spring.  This came about by a book I received from my children for Mother's Day, The Artistic Mother.  It is made from an old bookcover, with gesso, acrylics and water soluble crayons; topped off with some rubber stamps, paper scraps, vintage trim and an old family vacation photo with a hanging heart that tells it all!
Here is:  MY FAMILY: FOREVER BONDED!

I decided to post it after following the Journal Journey on Roses On My Table.  And since my art journal has some experiments gone wrong that are not really post-worthy, this is a better choice.  Also, Betty's last post/giveaway from her blog jumpstarted me. 

And you can find Shona Cole's book, The Artistic Mother on Amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment