Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Creative Process

Spring has Sprung! Finally... and the imagination is on overload! So much to do and create. The outdoors are calling, Nina's "mystery seeds" from the 1st ArTy TeA PaRtY have sprouted, and the projects indoors are in full swing. I'm having great fun with clay, thanks to Nina, and a new round of AlTerEd BoOks is almost ready for display at the next ArTy TeA PaRty where we are having a "Chocolate" themed ATC exchange. Looking forward to it!

Have a wonderful day!

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. ooooh I cant wait to see what you've been up too.I cant believe its been a month already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There - Thanks so much for visiting our Blog! As promised for being one of the first 6 to comment I would like to send you a prim St. Pat's tag set to tuck away for next year. All I need is your address and I can pop a set in the mail to you.

    Thanks and Congrats!

    Ryan @ Catskill Country Cupboard
    imjustaguywhoquilts.blogspot.com
    ryanwalsh@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete