Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Times Long Past


As 2013 comes to an end, we hear the words of Auld Lang Syne...and we think of what that really means.  And here is an old photo of "World's Best Dog" who is no longer with us, as we prepare for another snowstorm to ring in the New Year here in New York state.  Higgins loved the snow and was a master at catching snowballs.  I sure do miss my boy!!!  Times Long Past...

Onward and Forward to 2014.  With a hoot and a holler and the banging of the pots and pans by the littles at midnight, I welcome the New Year, for it brings the hope of many opportunities and the many chances of our lifetime to explore so many possibilities that await us if we are so fortunate to actually be part of the future.  I'm not one for resolutions.  I live for the moment...the moment is now! I am happy!  (oh, and of course a bubbly toast...bring it on...I am ready, willing and oh so able!)

Remember, Yesterday is your history...Tomorrow is your future...Today is your life...LIVE IT!!!
 BETTER YET...LIVE IT UP!!!
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE!!!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. May 2014 bring peace, joy and prosperity to you and those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you & yours. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a fantastic New Year!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete