1. Yes, tis the season for snow! And I love it! Though the bitter cold is sometimes hard to bear...
Luckily, the wood stove is doing its job radiating heat throughout. Of course, all the warm woolen socks that Santa brought helps.
2. The Ukulele Club that I joined performed at the annual Toys for Tots drive in our little town. Santa was very surprised when he showed up to hear "Here Comes Santa Claus" on ukuleles. He joined right in to sing and ring his jingle bells. What FUN!!!
3. This Christmas was quite different than the usual traditional hoopla with friends and family lighting 200 luminaries in town on Christmas Eve for all to see as they leave church, or drive by to make it to their destination with Christmas cheer in their hearts. While we still managed to light the luminaries at our home, we sneaked into town and left the sand-filled candle bags on the doorstep for others to light on their own. Funny, how even though they weren't home, they knew immediately it was us, Santa's fave elves, who had left them. JOY ALL AROUND!!!
4. As I started up the vehicle to trek to work this cold, wintry morn, the sun was shining and the Allman Brothers song, Blue Sky came on instantly...so here you have it!!! Enjoy!
5. TGIF!!! Thank goodness it's Friday! Yes, indeed, it's been a whirlwind of a Christmas week, but I am happy to say that it was truly a relaxing and peaceful time. The spirit of Christmas is within all of us, no matter what religion or christian faith you believe in. We are one!