Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


And here we go....fa la la...
  1. Oh my, did you really just say that?
  2. Shouldn't we finalize all the dinner plans with the in-laws, sooner, rather than later?
  3. Buy one, hell, buy two, they're on sale!
  4. Yes, I will organize the craft stash,  positively...after Christmas!
  5. Soon, I'm going to have a "ME" day, because I deserve it!
  6. Doesn't everybody wish upon shooting stars?
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a big glass of wine, tomorrow, my plans include shopping and a concert,  and Sunday, I will finish decorating the tree...it's been up for days with nothing but lights...where does the time go?  And where have all the little elves scattered to? 

4 comments:

  1. I'll clean up my craft room AFTER Christmas, too! (maybe) ha!

    I deserve a ME day too...let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cleaned my craft area yesterday morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So understand the tree situation! Two trees up with nothing but lights. Afraid it may stay that way this year (!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet photo~!!!~
    well seen and beautifully captured~!

    it is amazing just how fast the time flies by. hardly time to take a breath and yet still more to do.
    i do hope that you get that "ME" day soon.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete