Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cabin Fever

This winter is dragging on.  Last week we had a 60 degree day and the ice mounds dwindled down to just 2 feet from about 4 or 5.  Now we are back into the deep freeze again.  I do love the snow, but the solid ice and the dirty, yucky frozen slush can just disappear!!!

POOF...BE GONE!

Enjoyed a nice long weekend off with the family.  Got absolutely nothing creative accomplished, however!  Need inspiration for a new project...

Any ideas???  Do share...

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you have been able to survive the cold and snow for this long. I am a sunny and warm weather person all the way. I tried to live in the snow (Tahoe) but I was gone within two months, lol. I hope things warm up and clear up for you soon :) (And thanks for watching my Youtube videos!) Oh, for inspiration, what about spring colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and so glad you find inspiration there! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just checking to see if you are finished with winter. Just saw you are in roses on my Table also. so am I. have a warm day

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's the winter going, has it gone yet and there are signs of Spring?? :)

    ReplyDelete