Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Romance Mini Travel Journal

Here's another Mini Travel Journal that I call, "ROMANCE".  Full of roses, with lots of space to journal and 5 tags.  It is a tri-fold journal, measuring approx. 4 x 4 1/2" when closed, but opens up to 10" with a pocket with journal card, tuck spot and a frilly paper clip holding in some tags. 
 
 



  24 pages, all tied up in a half bow with ribbon and lace.  I love making these mini journals.  A perfect little fit!


Thanks for stopping by!  Aloha...






5 comments:

  1. This would be my favorite that you've made...such beautiful soft colors! It makes me swoon! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent the last 1/2 hour sifting through your posts, looking at your work. Your journals are wonderful. Each one is a unique collection of whimsy and romance. You're very creative. Very talented. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm late in returning the visit. It's been crazy busy here and I'm very tardy in visiting blogs. Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. The perfect place for cherished memories. I'm so glad you stopped by and helped me find your beautiful blog.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete