Sunday, March 3, 2013

I HEART PAPER

I HEART PAPER © 2013 hula.la
I have just completed my first submission to CLOTH PAPER SCISSORS for their premier issue of I HEART PAPER coming out later this year!  Anyone who knows me understands my craving for all things paper...vintage, decorative, books, sewing pattern paper, sheet music...I LOVE IT ALL!  

My submission of course included my Altered Books.  So, keep your fingers crossed.  It was my first try at a magazine, so I am not too sure I even did it right.  But, the idea was fun and I just couldn't resist.  For more info...check it out here...deadline however is March 4...

4 comments:

  1. When my daughter and I went on a European vacation a few years ago. She bought clothes, shoes and accessories. I bought paper.

    Congratulations on your first submission. I will have to look for the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I love what you have created! I am a huge fan of paper too! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your submission! I hope it's accepted. Paper is fun! I will buy the new magazine, and I'm sure it will be full of inspiration.
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on submitting! That's the biggest step! I love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete