Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Doodles Unleased

Arty Tea Party Project...Doodles Unleashed workshop with Traci Bautista

It was fun to watch everyone get started.   Some of the ladies had a very hard time stepping outside of their comfort zone and just "LET GO".  Now, I will make a photocopy of it and cut it up to use on other projects.   This was great fun.  Creative Art Play...

Visit the Talented Chics of the Arty Tea Party at http://artyteaparty.blogspot.com

And if you want to see what Janet is doing while she is enjoying the mild, midwest winter, visit her at  http://janetsartplay.blogspot.com/  She, too, has taken the online workshops with Traci Bautista via Strathmore Artist Studio.

HAVE A GREAT CREATIVE DAY!  Aloha ~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors Traci's class was fun and let us just play to our hearts content. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug for my blog!! If you are going to cut up your background, it would make great backgrounds for postcards or better yet--ATC's--just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I know...can't wait to dive in. I'm also using one of the 3 "doodles" projects I've done for pieces on a Valentine Envie Swap I am doing with my Arty Tea Party Group.

      Delete