Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Artistic Mother

I have been blessed as a mother!  I had a fabulous mother...and having my children recognize my passion for creativity in artistic ways, well, is just icing on the cake.  I received this book for Mother's Day.  It has been a soulful journey savoring the pages from day to day, and not rushing through it.  I create on a daily basis for my own well being.  If others enjoy my creations, it sure does make me smile:)  It gives me inner peace to know that  my heart, my soul, my mind and my hands can connect without much effort.  I am an Artistic Mother and I am happy!

2 comments:

  1. Lets hear it for Artistic Mothers!!!
    Looks like the type of book one should 'savor'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! I too am a mom of two kids and one is in college! I think that being a mother is a joy I can hardly express in words...well, at least I would need a lot of them. I'll want to get this book. It sounds very good.
    Ditto to Lynn Ann, Let's hear it for Artistic Mothers!
    oxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete