Sunday, April 18, 2010

Supporting American Cancer Society




As Pine Bush prepares for the upcoming Relay for Life, my whole family is busy with their fundraising efforts for 2 different teams. It is such an important event, and we all have been affected in one way or another by cancer. Here are just a couple of items that I have created for my daughters' teams: PBHS National Honor Society Team 1, and Real Estate Solutions. GET INVOLVED! TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Artist Trading Cards and set of 2 Friendship Bracelets; 1 for you and 1 for a friend!
Suggested Donation $3.00 each...

4 comments:

  1. Both adorable fundraising ideas! Its nice that the whole family & the whole town gets involved. The band is sponsoring a Relay Team: Marching for a Cure & again running Music in the Park in May. All relay teams are invited to participate & fundraise that day while listening to non stop music. Pass the word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It always makes me happy to know that I have encouraged someone to do art! I hope you have a lot of fun with your art journal, I'm sure it will turn out beautifully. Excellent fundraising crafts by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. Your tea party sounds like it was tons of fun :) You can participate in the Mad Hatter Tea Party by leaving a comment on this site (which you will love): http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2010/04/the-mad-tea-party-2010-an-invitation-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Art is my escape too :) I am so happy that you found my videos! Have a creative day :)

    ReplyDelete