Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everlasting Love



Well Valentine's Day is upon us, and I am extremely happy to say that...

"I am someone's Valentine". It's not always easy, it's not always fun, but after 23 years of marriage, I would not have it any other way!!! Add Image
This is an Altered Book for Valentine's Day! Lots of textured fun with charms hanging inside a cutout box. Vintage lace and buttons, a lovely Valentine ready for gift giving! This book was among my faves, but in an effort to reduce while reorganizing, I have decided to offer this little beauty up at the next
Arty Tea Party! It can be yours for $20.
I will also have Friendship Bracelets (made by my daughter) in gift cards,
all ready for a Valentine Exchange, and some crazy handknit scarves and fingerless gloves!

Add Image
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that your wonderful creativity continues! Your altered Valentine books are lovely!

    ReplyDelete