Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BE MY VALENTINE ALTERED BOOK DISPLAY

Won't you BE MY VALENTINE??? My very 1st Altered Book Display is finally up in Hermann's Erie House Restaurant on Depot Street in Pine Bush. It will thrill you and seduce you to touch and feel... (the books that is, depending on who your Valentine's Day Dinner reservation is with:) Thank you Nina of Happy Herbs Soap @ Two Crows Cottage for holding my hand each and every day and supplying me with inspirational incense while working through the wee hours in order to complete this project.

Looking forward to sharing my Altered Books with the group of A-MUSINGS OF AN AWKWARD MIND's next ArTy TeA PaRtY...



1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT! Good for you! Will have to pop in at the Erie House to see what I'm sure is a beatiful & creative display!

    ReplyDelete