Monday, September 18, 2017

What's her name?

Here's a little journal I made, inspired by a tag that came with an order of "crow bags" from Sherrie Cox. 
The thing is...I can't figure out what to name the vintage lady on the cover.  Any ideas?  Please leave me a comment about what her name should be!

With coffee stained pages, and a few tuck spots, a couple tags, there is plenty of room to
"write creatively"

This little book measures 4-1/2" x 6", 40 pages, and it would love to hold your secrets...or a short story!  


I love making these journals..

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.  
So, tell me...what's her name? 

Thanks to Diane and Karen...her name is:
Evangelina Rose! 



Aloha!

8 comments:

  1. I think she is Evangelina...so elegant and beautiful! I've finally starting working on some altered books and oh my...it is SO much fun. I'm getting a little more creative and I hope my books will improve. It's FUN! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evangelina certainly does fit her! I wish I had more to devote to my many altered book projects and journals. I love making them, too! Thanks for stopping by, Diane! Aloha!

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful journal - so creative and lovely. I think Evangelina is a perfect name. Maybe Evangelina Rose! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Evangelina Rose it is! Thanks for stopping by! Aloha!

      Delete
  3. How perfect and what fun to get to choose her name. I machine stitched some antique lace on a couple of pages today...I'm loving the creativity of it all! Thanks for always inspiring me! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it, I missed out on naming her! But, I love the name you got! This journal is amazing! Wow! "Crow Bags", love that! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the Crow Bags were a gift to a friend who has her HAPPY HERBS SOAP business at TWO CROW COTTAGE. Thanks for stopping by! Aloha!

      Delete
  5. you make really unique and beautiful journals!!! you guys have chosen the perfect name!!

    ReplyDelete