Friday, June 5, 2015

Zentangle ATC Swap

What a wonderful surprise to find in my mailbox today from the online swap at 

From top to bottom: 
Jarda's lovely fabric creation
Sandi's, created on the Ace of Diamonds of a very cool deck of Victorian playing cards.
And from Renee, some wonderful detail on my fave paper.


Next up, we have for your enjoyment...
Pat's in what I like to call a quilt pattern, (I love the feather)
Karen's creation, I am trying to figure out how she did this, also on my fave paper with abit of watercolor on the back, and with a nice fiber addition.
And from Eleanor, a very layered effect on an old watercolor piece that she cut to size, which is what
I did for my own.  (See previous post on how mine came to be.)


 Katie's is very cool, and I am going to try something like this one on black.
Very happy to receive the hamsa from Eileen, for her description of an amulet of good fortune and protection.  Wonderful!
And yes, the lovely creation by Linda was definitely worth the wait. This woman has a
unique story to tell...what do you think she is thinking?
And last but not least, full of color is BLOOM from Mary, with some wonderful layering and texture.  
I LOVE THEM ALL!  

Thank you to Michele for hosting the swap.  This was my first Zentangle project!  
I hope to hear from whoever received mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment